Pronouns: whatever you think is clearest to your intended audience.
In addition to any statements about licensing by employees of Stack Exchange, Inc., my code contributions on this website are available under the Creative Commons CC-0 license, and my non-code contributions are available under a plain reading of the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license, version 4.0 or later.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 22:57
- Information Security 33.8k 33.8k 99 gold badges8181 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 15.5k 15.5k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 10k 10k 3535 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- History 8.1k 8.1k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 8.1k 8.1k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 228 Why doesn't water burn?
- 225 Is the NHS wrong about passwords?
- 164 Is it true that meltdown and spectre were intended as debug tools?
- 160 Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- 143 What are GPUs bad at?
- 104 What does it mean for the price of oil to be negative?
- 101 Why does this London Underground poster from 1924 have a Star of David atop a Christmas tree?
- View more network posts →