Standards, document, text, hypertext guy. Linguistics, NLP, CS.
Worked on XML, TEI, Open Ebook, EAD, XPath, Xlink, XPointer, OSIS, etc.
I provide various utilities at https://github.com/sderose (Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike license). Most are in Python, and many have to do with XML and other data formats, or statistical analysis and modeling of human languageMy *nix Linux clones. Several are clones of standard *nix filters, but with fixes such as being able to handle Unicode, a much wider variety of CSV-ish formats, unified feature for handling (large) groups of files, etc.
No guarantees, but I use most of them heavily myself, and I wrote them because I thought the functionality proved useful.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 '17 at 22:24
Top network posts
- 21 How to get consistent and accurate readings from thermocouples?
- 21 Advantages of PETG filament?
- 21 Mushy small top layers?
- 14 How do I determine the acceleration value for my printer?
- 13 Making your own filament
- 12 Scalable 3D Printer
- 11 Story about tricking the earth empire into saving hopeless aliens
- View more network posts →