Work as Systems Analyst for a company in Portsmouth, United Kingdom. Program mostly using LabVIEW with some Visual Studio and use MS SQL for database. Seem to be doing lots of serial communication code to barcode readers, balances, Andon devices, MFCs (Mass Flow Controllers) and Environmental chambers lately.
Playing with Raspberry Pi and Arduino in my spare(?) time.
Say hi on twitter @swinders.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '16 at 14:14
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Web Applications 465 465 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 335 335 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 235 235 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 219 219 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Peak detection of measured signal
- 30 Editing database records by multiple users
- 14 How can I clear the list of recent connections from Perforce P4V?
- 13 How can I connect to a USB serial device?
- 8 How can I unlock the sa account on SQL SERVER 2005?
- 8 Can't copy file with green filename, access denied
- 8 How can I create a theme for a Google Docs Presentation?
- View more network posts →