You: Do you know Jon Skeet?
Expert: I once tried to convince the community, it worked remarkably well.
You: Do you know Joel Spolsky?
Expert: I know joel spolsky to a certain degree at least.
You: Does he treat you well?
You: What is it like to work at Stack Exchange?
Expert: The answer is pretty complicated.
You: I'm listening.
Expert: I used to know someone who was listening.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 13:16
- Stack Overflow 120.3k 120.3k 1919 gold badges171171 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 38.3k 38.3k 88 gold badges9191 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Photography 31k 31k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.8k 5.8k 1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1092 How to get the screen width and height in iOS?
- 169 iPhone Simulator suddenly started running very slow
- 167 How can I tactfully suggest improvements to others' badly designed code during review?
- 153 How to reject a code review that you believe is unnecessary?
- 140 Why is it impossible to build a compiler that can determine if a C++ function will change the value of a particular variable?
- 139 Passing data between view controllers
- 130 Show Assistant Editor missing in Xcode 11?
- View more network posts →