B.A. in Bible, Secondary Teaching Certificate in Physics, and Mathematics from Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX (2 years of Koine Greek)
M.Div. from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX.
One year toward Ph.D. in Old Testament Semitic Languages at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. (4 more years of Koine Greek and 4 years of Hebrew/Semitic Languages at SWBTS)
M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Texas A & M University, College Station, TX
Worked 25 years as an electrical engineer in semiconductor fabrication
Worked 6 years in computer repair.
Now work in cell for repair since 2016. Do 3D printing with German Reprap printer.
Active church member and kept up with my Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic, which became much easier when I started using Logos Bible Software in 1991.
Carrollton, TX, USA
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 at 15:08
- Biblical Hermeneutics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 996 996 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Christianity 290 290 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 246 246 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Linguistics 151 151 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 11 Why so many differing Greek words rendered “one”?
- 10 Why did Jesus say “we” in John 3:11?
- 9 δόλος = deceit in John 1:47
- 8 What does “God said” mean in Gen. 1:3,6,9,11,14,20,24,26?
- 8 Should we put God to test or not?
- 7 How do you reconcile Nehemiah 13:1-3 with the fact that King David's great-grandmother was Moabite?
- 7 The text says that the Word is in the beginning at John 1:1 but God is not said to be in the beginning. Is there grammatical evidence that God was?
- View more network posts →