Started out developing software professionally in C++ 2006 also started my degree in information technology later that same year. Worked on-off as C++ developer during the years 2007-2011 adding Qt as main libraries for my projects.
Mid 2011 I got a job as C# developer and have since decided to spend my time helping in C/C++ questions to maintain my skill set.
2016 I took a job doing web-development in PHP because it was something I had never tried, ended up bringing in coding standards into the project.
Since late 2018 I am co-founder of Solid Code a software consultancy company based in Vaasa, Finland.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 at 16:51
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 321 321 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 274 274 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 221 221 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 176 176 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Using EventArgs to pass information back to invoking class
- 17 QT 4.5 - how do I get a QPainter device in a QGraphicsView
- 15 GCC error message: attempt to use poisoned "TARGET_I386"
- 15 undefined reference to `i2c_smbus_read_word_data(int, unsigned char)
- 12 How to reach the parent object?
- 8 PIC mathematical operations weird problem
- 6 How to wire for AC mains voltage relay, when printer board is connected to AC-charging laptop computer?
- View more network posts →