I've written production ray-tracers, GPU drivers, user-facing apps, and high-availability control systems, and now I'm making self-driving cars.
- Android Enthusiasts 34.2k 34.2k 1717 gold badges8787 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.5k 13.5k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.5k 12.5k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 256 What are the practical differences when working with colors in a linear vs. a non-linear RGB space?
- 165 Why do airplanes use MAYDAY when in danger but ships send SOS?
- 85 Are iOS apps faster than android apps since android apps are interpreted?
- 78 How are wooden aircraft protected from lightning strikes?
- 73 Why do police helicopters always fly in circles?
- 66 Do pilots need a clearance to go around?
- 58 the differences between createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord and createRfcommSocket
- View more network posts →