I specialise in bespoke After Effects scripts and expressions, but my day gig also involves cinematography, animation, 3D, editing and futzing around with various flavours of code. I'm also particularly interested in long-term preservation of digital audiovisual media.
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '18 at 6:25
- Video Production 10.1k 10.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 505 505 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 How can Homebrew print a beer mug in Terminal?
- 70 How to extract one frame of a video every N seconds to an image?
- 46 Why ride a fixed-gear bike?
- 35 How do I change frame size, preserving width (using ffmpeg)?
- 31 What does "< <(command args)" mean in the shell?
- 26 How to encode Apple ProRes on Windows or Linux?
- 25 sed on OS X - can't seem to use + in regexps
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 12 '18