I'm asking this on Meta because it clearly is off-topic for 3D printing, but there is enough in common someone here may know.

What is the SE group for CNC routers, such as the multitude of 4060, 4040, and 3018 routers on Amazon and eBay? I'd like to find a community and find some guidance.

  • $\begingroup$ As an alternate, perhaps you can find help at cnczone.com/forums (no affiliation), which claims over half a million registered users. $\endgroup$
    – Davo
    Commented Aug 6, 2021 at 12:21

1 Answer 1


I don't think there is one, at least not specifically for CNC. We are the closest to CNC stuff I believe.

You could try SE.Engineering.

Or go to Area51 and try to start a new group.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .