Some new moderators were appointed yesterday, see Pro Tem Moderator Announcement. Hopefully the new moderators can keep up the sterling work that the previous moderators have provided up to now... :-)
After a minor marathon session of clearing the backlog, all flags have now been cleared. Hopefully in a way that keeps everyone happy:
- Some (one or two) questions were migrated to Engineering or Blender, after requests were thrown over to moderators on other sites, and some others were left "as is", as they have garnered some answers here on 3D Printing.
- Some short/terse answers (which were useful/informative) have been converted to comments, others (which were not so helpful) were deleted.
- Some sprawling comments threads/chats have been shortened/deleted
- Some "additional information" comments have been moved into the questions to which they pertain
- Some "issue resolved" updates to questions have been turned into community wiki answers
No information has hopefully been lost. If anything seems to have gone missing, please leave a comment below.