I raised a question about heatbed/heated-bed support, Steel versus MDF/Aluminium Y axis plate?, and I noticed that there is not yet a heatbed-support tag, so I used heatbed, and also added heated-bed, just in case.
However, this raises the question why are there both? heated-bed has a short but sensible definition, whereas heatbed has no tag definition, so it is unclear the intended difference, if any, in their use.
For completeness, the respective use of each tag, to date, is as follows:
So these are my questions:
- Should these tags be merged/deleted or left as is? It seems a little confusing, as it stands currently.
- Which is the preferred term, heatbed, or heated bed?
- Should I add the hbp to my question?
- Should I remove the heatbed tag from my question?
- With respect to my particular question, should I, also, have created a heated-bed-support, or a heatbed-support tag, or even a hbp-support tag, so that it is more appropriately tagged?